- LightRunner® Ultra | Hybrid shoes for sea lovers
LightRunner® Ultra | Hybrid shoes for sea lovers
Do you want to ride the best waves without hurting yourself on the rocks ?
Greg T. from Bordeaux "I've thrown my neoprenes in the garbage can! Looking for shoes for my sea activities, I chose this model without any great expectations, not knowing the brand. But after a gliding session on my short board and paddle board, I adopted them immediately. What's more, they're super comfortable both on the board and on land! I took the Belize, they're classy! "
Why LightRunner™ Ultra ?
Looking for a pair of ultra-comfortable, non-slip all-terrain shoes that stay on your feet during your activities in the water? Tired of having to pay a fortune to buy good, uncomfortable neoprene shoes that you can't even walk in for 5 minutes without sweating? LightRunner™ Ultra is the reference shoe you need to consider when practicing your activities in the water and even on land. No need to bring spare shoes!
Cost-effective shoes for the long haul - LightRunner™ Ultra distribute body weight over multiple points of contact thanks to its revolutionary honeycomb-inspired technology. lightRunner™ Ultra are made from premium materials. Made to last.
Your benefits :
- Ultra-light (10.3 Oz / Pair) and compact : Roll them up and put them in your pocket, they'll follow you everywhere - from your home to your board.
- Insole with latest memory foam technology : LightRunner™ Ultra will fit your feet to perfection.
- Durability and high quality : From the breathable synthetic fiber to the superior anti-abrasive rubber sole - your feet and toes will be dry and safe while experiencing unparalleled comfort and freedom.
- Weight : 10.3 Oz per pair
- Material : Synthetic, high-grade rubber, anti-abrasive and waterproof for the sole.
- Sole : flexible and thin (4 mm).
What is my shoe size ?
Measure the length of your foot to make your choice easier
They are also machine washable :
A - Machine wash your LightRunner™ Ultra - delicate cycle 30° C / 86° F.
B - Air dry - do not put in the dryer.
C - Store them out of the sun and dry.