| LightFiter™ | Chaussures hybrides pour le fitness - Nouvelle Édition*
Do you want the sensation of running barefoot without hurting yourself ?
Nicolas T. - Toulouse " Very pleasant surprise! Looking for minimalist shoes for running, I wanted to test this model. I didn't have any great expectations as I didn't know the brand, but after 8KM on the trail I adopted them. A little heavier than bare feet, but otherwise very pleasant. They slip on by themselves, the soles are very flexible and I really appreciate the contact with the ground. A big advantage for barefoot beginners, they're much more forgiving of heel-first contact than other models designed for those more accustomed to this style of running. In short, I think this is the ideal model for those who want to try minimalist running without spending too many Euros...".
Why LightRunner™ ?
Are you a backpacking enthusiast? ⛺ LightRunner™ is the reference shoe you need to consider when packing light. No more need to take spare shoes! Enjoy camping under the stars with LightRunner™🏕️
All-terrain shoes - To withstand hundreds of miles of use while retaining a flexible, thin sole (4 mm), LightRunner™ are made from premium anti-abrasive polymers.
Your benefits :
- Ultra-light (292g / Pair) and compact : Roll them up and put them in your pocket, they'll follow you everywhere - from your gym to the hiking trails.
- Unrivalled flexibility : Awaken your postural muscles and reconnect with nature while being protected from its dangers.
- Durability and high quality : From the breathable synthetic fiber to the waterproof, abrasion-resistant premium rubber sole - your feet and toes will stay safe and dry while experiencing unparalleled comfort and freedom.
- Weight : 10.3 Oz per pair
- Material : Synthetic, high-grade rubber, anti-abrasive and waterproof sole.
What size am I ?
Measure the length of your foot to make your choice easier
Easy to maintain :
A - Machine wash your LightRunner™ - delicate cycle 30° C / 86° F.
B - Air dry - do not put in the dryer.
C - Store them out of the sun and dry.